WHY SHOULD YOU MIGRATE FROM MAGENTO 1 TO MAGENTO 2?
Magento 2 is generally more improved and adapted compared with Magento 1, all in speed, designs, and platform functions.
- Improve in performance: Magento 2 websites have structural improvements, which makes them 2 times faster than those on Magento 1 on all devices
- Better UI designs: Magento 2 has Web Responsive Design, and connects from computers to tablets, mobile devices. With 79% of customer purchase online through mobile phones, the responsive website of Magento 2 was spot on.
- Friendly Admin Interface: Even for Magento 2 admins, the new interface is a big change compared to the old, technical ones. The new design is easy-to-use, responsive, and faster compared to the old Magento 1 admin panel.
- Better user experience: Moving from Magento 1 to Magento 2, there are many new features that create a better user experience for store owners, including new checkout design, persistent shopping cart, etc.
- More integration and payment options: Magento 2 supports you with a variety of payment options, and if in Magento 1 people have to get out of the store’s site to complete payment, Magento 2 allows you to now use Paypal within the store to complete your purchase.
BENEFITS OF MOVING TO MAGENTO 2.X_______
- Performance and scalability: Magento 2 performs better than Magento 1 in all use cases. The most important feature is the built-in full page cache, which makes Magento 2 out of the box 50% faster. This leads to more conversion and allows Magento 2 to process more orders in the same time span.
- Smooth customization: Magento 2 was built with customization in mind. Much of the logic was re-written into easy to separate and customize modules. Furthermore, it delivers a variety of methods and tools to allow developers to further customize and enhance your store.
- Security & regular updates: Magento 2 provides regular updates with improvements and security patches.
- Ease of use & improved SEO capabilities
- The checkout experience: Magento 2 leads to less abandoned baskets for varied reasons, such as a faster checkout process, more payment methods, more shipping options & guest checkout. The checkout process is much smoother and simplified compared to Magento 1.
- The improved admin panel: So long, grumpy grey panel, the new back-office is here! It makes it easier to have a real impact on your shop. The Magento team added features like creating reports to monitor your sales. The new UI is cleaner, modern, and easy to use. Slick overviews for your orders, invoices, customers, and CMS content are all part of the new Magento platform.
- The update: Keeping your store updated with the latest version is of high importance. Security breaches are discovered weekly. As a shopkeeper, you are obligated to keep the shop safe for your customers.
Because this process is of real importance, Magento 2 is developed to be easily maintainable. Updates can be installed without hazards.
- Mobile Friendliness: These days, 80% of internet users own a smartphone. Out of the box, Magento 2 is mobile friendly with a responsive theme and mobile-friendly checkout.
OUR MAGENTO DEVELOPMENT SERVICES OFFERINGS _______
At Infocus Software Solutions, we offer comprehensive solutions to our clients from Magento 2 e-commerce website development to maintenance, support, and migration.