The role of the e-Commerce Sales Manager is to lead the development and growth of the company’s e-commerce platform and channels with a customer-focused, commercially-driven mindset. The eCommerce Sales Manager is responsible for developing and implementing e-commerce sales strategies and tactics and aligning business and technology development efforts to foster growth and customer satisfaction.
- Develop sales and operational plans and follow up on day to day execution
- Design, develop and manage the company’s overarching customer journey and experience along all customer touchpoints and channels as per proven best practices
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivering optimal experiences to customers
- Develop and implement internal and external processes and procedures (order fulfillment, partner onboarding, etc.) to support an efficient, seamless customer experience
- Lead the e-commerce platform and channels design and discuss plans for improvement
- Translate plans into clear business requirements for technology implementation
- Prioritize and manage the e-commerce platform technology development pipeline with clear business focus, ensuring readiness for business
- Plan and execute platform/channel development and integration projects and ensure meeting projects’ budget, timeline, scope, and quality)
- Oversees the development of quality, culturally fit, bilingual content for the website, app, social media, and traditional media
- Work with design specialists to develop and enhance platform user interface, interaction, and look and feel in compliance with the Company’s visual brand identity and philosophy
- Develop and execute marketing plans to support sales growth and brand loyalty, ensuring consistent and effective communications across all channels
- Measure and improve customer experience and satisfaction and recommend and follow up on continuous improvement action plans
- Provide SEO/SEM/PPC, Internet Marketing strategies and social media thought leadership, innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Define and measure operational KPIs for all aspects of the Customer Experience.
- Ensure the compliance with the company’s Code of Conduct to ensure operating within the acceptable risk and ethical levels.
- Participate in the Division’s budgeting cycle and provide input to the budgeting process
- Ensure effective utilization of their respective Department’s budget, and report accurately on progress and challenges
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field required.
- Overall +8 experience with at least +2 years in senior level specifically on E-commerce.
- Strongly preferred experience in senior sales.
- Technical knowledge with experience in web analytics tools, SEO, PPC and all other digital platforms.
- Experience in the digital retailing market, B2C experience.
- Exemplary interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills